Mummy & Baby Yoga
Postnatal Yoga is designed to align body, improve posture, promote wellbeing and strengthen the core and lower back – essential after giving birth. Postnatal Yoga is a safe way to get back into shape, find core strength and relaxation. The class supports your recovery after pregnancy and birth. Open to all levels, the focus is on building core strength and energising the back, shoulders and chest, all in the company of your baby.
- Notice of 24 hours must be given if cancelling a class.
- Full payment will be required if notice is given later than this.
- Course fees cannot be reduced or refunded if you miss or cannot make any classes but you are welcome to join another class, availability permitting, to make up your total for the course.
- Improved wellbeing
- Increased energy levels
- Align body, improve posture, strengthen core & lower back
- Improved sleep and less fatigue
- Opportunity to meet and build lasting support with other mums
- Each class is 60 minutes
Old Woking Community Centre, Sundridge Road, Old Woking, Surrey