Becoming a mother is a very special and personal journey. It is a time of major changes and transformation. Pregnant women naturally experience daily shifts and changes in their bodies, energy levels and emotions; yoga is a very practical and effective way for mums-to-be to adapt to these changes.
- Notice of 24 hours must be given if cancelling a class.
- Full payment will be required if notice is given later than this.
- Course fees cannot be reduced or refunded if you miss or cannot make any classes but you are welcome to join another class, availability permitting, to make up your total for the course.
- Improved general health
- Increased energy levels
- Help with the management of common pregnancy aliments such as sciatica, constipation and heartburn
- Improved sleep and less fatigue
- Opportunity to meet and build lasting support
- Networking opportunities with other mums-to-be
Each class is 60 minutes, allowing time at the end to chat with other mums-to-be.
7.30pm - 8.45pm Wednesday
Old Woking Community Centre, Sundridge Road, Old Woking, Surrey