Relax and unwind with Hatha Yoga
The style of yoga that I teach comes under the broad umbrella of Hatha Yoga and my classes incorporate a range of different styles and approaches depending on our theme and energy levels.
My classes are open, relaxed and friendly. My students were all beginners once and I still remember starting my first class in Chicago wondering what was it all about and not being able to touch my toes……..
My classes contain both men and women of all ages and backgrounds. My classes tend to work around a core theme and a set of asanas (yoga postures) which enables you to get to grips with the different poses, how to come into and out of them and how they make you feel. All classes end with some relaxation.
- £10 per class booked in advance
- £12 drop-in : if there is space available and you have a busy month this option may work best for you.
- Please contact me to check if a space is available as priority is given to advance bookings, and class sizes are capped.
- Notice of 24 hours must be given if cancelling a class.
- Full payment will be required if notice is given later than this.
- Course fees cannot be reduced or refunded if you miss or cannot make any classes but you are welcome to join another class, availability permitting, to make up your total for the course.
Monday 6.15pm - 7.30pm
Monday 7.45pm - 9.15pm
Tuesday 7.45pm - 9.15pm
Wednesday 12.00pm - 1.15pm
Thursday 7.45pm - 9.15pm
Classes run all year round with the exception of the occasional holiday of which you will be notified.
Old Woking Community Center (Sundridge Hall), Sundridge Road, Kingfield, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9AT
Thursday evening class only held at Woking United Reformed Church, White Rose Lane, GU22 7HA